DailyCryptocurrency gives you a simple and easy way to buy ZCore (ZCR) with credit card, Paypal or from any major bank accounts in almost any country you may be. Follow the simple instructions below on how to buy ZCore from all major fiat currencies such as USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, CAD, AUD, NZD or SGD.
What is ZCore?
It is 100% open source, with PoW (Proof-of-Work) mining based on the Lyra2z algorithm and maximum supply of 18 million coins. Structured in a robust network with Masternodes and reward of 10 ZCR per mined block every 90 seconds.
Why Buy ZCore?
ZCore was born out of a desire to create a cryptocurrency that is truly accessible to everyone and revolutionize the cryptocurrency market. It is a truly useful currency that is easily used by anyone.
Where To Buy ZCore?
You can buy, sell or trade ZCore on some exchanges only. However you can buy Bitcoin (BTC) and other major altcoins here. I will explain how to buy ZCore more below.
- Buy BTC, ETH, XRP and 100+ cryptocoins with credit card at CoinBase
- Supports major currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and more
- Available in 200 countries
- Buy BTC, BCH, ETH, EOS, LTC, NEO, XRP and more with credit card at Binance
- Supports all major fiat currencies USD, EUR and more
- Available in all major countries except USA
- Buy BTC, ETH and 100+ cryptocoins with credit card at CoinSwitch
- Supports USD, JPY, RUB, EUR and more
- Available in all major countries
- Buy BTC, ETH, ETC, BCH, LTC, ADA,QTUM, XRP with credit card, cash or bank transfer (SEPA) at CoinMama
- Supports USD, EUR, GBP and all currencies
- Available in more than 180 countries
- Buy BTC, ETH and many others with cash or wire transfer at LocalBitcoins.com
- Supports USD, EUR, GBP and all currencies
- Available in more than 200 countries except USA, China, Indonesia, Syria and North Korea
How To Buy ZCore with Credit Card, Paypal or Bank Account?
Before you can buy, you will need a secure cryptocurrency wallet so that you can store your newly purchased cryptocurrency .
At the moment, there is no direct way to buy ZCore (ZCR) with a credit card, Paypal, or bank account on any US Exchange.
But, there is a way. The cheapest and most efficient way to buy ZCore (ZCR) is to first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum through CoinBase (Currently ETH offers a much lower transfer and exchange fee than Bitcoin.) Then swap it with ZCore cryptocurrency.
Step 1: Create an Account
Go to CoinBase to register a new account. However, you can also choose any other exchange listed above. Click Get Started and enter your name, email and password. If you already have an account, skip to Step 3.
Step 2: Verify Your Account
Verify your email address to proceed. To prevent identity fraud or theft, you will need a photo ID to make sure it’s really you.
Step 3: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) with Your Credit Card
Once verification is complete, click on the Accounts tab and click “Link a New Account” button to add your payment information.
Click the Trade button and click the Buy tab. Choose your desired coin, enter the amount, and confirm your transaction in the second step. Bitcoin (BTC) is the most widely accepted at exchanges. You can also keep your Bitcoin here in CoinBase and let it appreciate hopefully and then sell or exchange to altcoins later.
Step 4: Sign Up at an Exchange
Now we need to send your Bitcoin cryptocurrency that you have just bought to an exchange where ZCore can be traded.
Go to Crex24 to set up your exchange account.
There are other alternative exchanges that also trade in ZCore:
Step 5: Receive Bitcoin
Sign up an account and verify your account’s email. Once done, you can now transfer your Bitcoin from CoinBase into Crex24. Obtain your account’s address and you will be shown your Bitcoin address you can send your cryptocurrency to.
Step 6: Send Bitcoin
Now go back to CoinBase and send the Bitcoin you have just purchased over to your new exchange account. Click on your Accounts tab and click the Send button. Enter the exchange address obtained above and the amount of Bitcoin.
Please check and double check that the address is correctly entered. A mistake and you will send your Bitcoin to someone else’s account and you will never see it again.
Step 7: Confirm Transfer
Next head back to the exchange website Crex24 and confirm that you have received the Bitcoin. It can take anything from a few minutes to half an hour for it to show up. You should see it in the My Balance page once done.
Step 8: Buy ZCore
Once you have confirmed the Bitcoin is in, it is time to buy ZCore. You can check the prices of ZCore and other altcoins in the Summary price page.
Go to the Buy/Sell tab and enter your amount and click the Buy button. Once the order is fulfilled, you now have your shiny new ZCore in your account. Congratulations! Simple, wasn’t it.
You can either keep it in the exchange or send it to a secure wallet which is highly recommended. These wallets are highly recommended.
Hope this guide was helpful. Happy trading.
For more beginner’s guides on how to buy altcoins visit our guides.
ZCore Technical Specifications
- Official name: ZCORE
- Ticker: ZCR
- Algorithm: Lyra2z / PoW
- Maximum Supply: 18 million
- Reward per block: 10 ZCR
- Block time: 90 seconds
- Diff Retargeting: Dark Gravity Wave(v3)
- Halving: 4% for every 394,200 blocks (~ 1 year)
- Masternode Collateral: 5,000 ZCR
- Block Reward Distribution: 50% Miners / 50% Masternodes
- Availability of InstantSend and PrivateSend